Monday 4 February 2008

PROJECTS

I decorated these MDF letters that I got for christmas from my eldest son (he got them from Hobbycraft). The letters were covered with odd bits of paper that I had, I then put a flower with a large pink brad with a rubon with the words LOVE. I used ribbon that I got from Little Silver Hat.


The other project that I did back in Januray but only just finished it of this weekend, It is a Maya Road Blossom chipboard album, I can't remember what the papers are called, I used ribbon to close the album. There is felt flowers, felt hearts and gems. The photo's that I used are photo's from eldest sons wedding last year.





















2 comments:

My Paper World said...

Gorgeous projects! Love those letters!

Pink Blossom Creations said...

ooo love those projects you have done fab fab fab x x

Caroline x