Thursday 28 February 2008

Herspace-myspace

Herspace-myspace today is SURPRISE a reaction to something unexpected, have you had any surprise of late.


This photo is of what my husband brought me Valentines day the Jack Johnson CD was in the car all wrapped up so when I went out to the car to take daughter to work found it there we are going to see Jack Johnson in concert in July in Newquay, so getting his new CD was really great what a sweet heart.

Wednesdays herspace-myspace was TOWER a tall narrow construction either free standing or forming a part of a building.



Sorry couldn't think of anything to put so this is my recycle tower, not very intresting


Tuesdays herspace-mysapce was FUNGUS mold, yeast, mushroom or toadstools.




This is was taken in the village shop, nice fresh Cornish mushrooms OOOOOO.

Sorry haven't been around well I have been but just having a lot of trouble with blog it has taken me 11/2 to get this on because it just will not let me put photo's on then it leaves great big space. Never mind will get there one day.