Tuesday 19 February 2008

Herspace-myspace

Cosy is the word in herspace-myspace.
A feeling of comfort, warmth and relaxation. I have cheated with this picture sorry but I love it, it is of my lovely brother-in-law and are dog when she was a puppy not that she is much bigger a year or so on.

Sorry haven't been on for a while laytop had smoke coming out the back so couldn't use it and everything is on that that I need, main computer the kids use and they have so much on it that it crashes all the time for me.





4 comments:

Zoe said...

That's adorable (the puppy!)x

Bambi said...

what you can try is go edit your post and go to edit HTML on the upper right. there you can highlight the space below your post and delete. hope that helps (^_^)

Louise said...

that is so sweet... perfect for today's prompt
X

All of my Todays said...

Nice to have you back. Great cosy picture very cute. x