Monday 4 February 2008

LUST

Lust or lechery - usually thought of as involving obsessive or excessive thoughts or desires of a sexual nature - show us Lust in your space.

Well here is my lust it is not any part of my body, but cakes, but as I am going to start getting fit because I'm doing The Race for Life in June so cakes are out!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOS :)
Show us your best pics!!!
This is catch up for yesterday as had power cut so couldn't get it on line.

I went to a class at scrapangels on Saturday and made this bingo clipboard, we used Junkitz balck and white paper for this project.




















I used black and white photo's from when I was little.

11 comments:

Pink Blossom Creations said...

oooo wow love that clipboard..
Must do another one myself... perhaps with ribbons.. ha ha!!!

Caroline x

anita said...

yes...they look lustful!!!!
anita
x

Diane Rooney said...

Love what you did with the clipboard.. very nice... Oh and cakes.. hmm I can lust but I can't touch! x

Louise said...

your clip board is fab:)
cream donuts... yummmmmmmo!!!

Unknown said...

I sharnt look at the cakes (she says as she has cornflakes for dinner)but fab idea for the prompt!

cookcreateread said...

mmmm yes, I'm doing some lusting right now!

Louise Galt said...

naughty lust there, now my keyboard is all soggy. great take.

Sue said...

Love the clipboard . . . I have that paper!!!!

And those cakes are simply divine . . . mmmmmm.

OMG . . . I need one of those cakes . . . I need it now . . . pref in bed with Johnny Depp feeding it to me :-) Whoops . . . there goes a fantasy :-D

Sue

All of my Todays said...

Mmmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm. They look so creamy and tasty. x

Angela said...

Ooooh, yummy!

etteY said...

i lust for cakes too... I'm a sucker for sweets... your cake is definitely lustful hehehe!