Wednesday 6 February 2008

Papertake weekly

I have made this card for papertake weekly I have made this for my friend jill who is 40 tomorrow.
I have used a wood 40 and painted with acryric paint dabber pink sherbet colour.
Paper at the top is Junkitz shabby chic multi Flower and the paper at the bottom is Junkitz shabby chic multi dots. The ribbon is from Little silver hat as well are the flowers then there are little crystals on the flowers. The "have a fab day" I typed out on the computer.

6 comments:

Pink Blossom Creations said...

its a lovely card... she will love it

Caroline x x

Sandy said...

Wow this is gorgeous. Wondeful work.

Dawn Wheeler said...

Beautiful card great colours .your friendwill love it ,Dawnx

Mrs Mayne said...

That's lovely Marina! Thanks for joining in with the challenge! Look forward to seeing you next weekend! x

Tanya said...

Beautiful card! Your friend will love it!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

wooonderful. reminds me that my big number is approaching fast.