Thursday 24 January 2008

SO SORRY

I just want to say so sorry for not being a good blogger and to all of you that have been
looking at my blog and there has been nothing new, I don't know what happened at the
end of last year what with having the flu what seems like a life time then Christmas and
then after Christmas lots of birthdays birthdays.

Well I am back for some more crafting.








This card was made for my friends daughter's 18th birthday, I enlarged the pink petticoat image then printed it onto bling bazzil card.






Her mum new what she wanted and was so pleased with the result.


I then made her a book for all her friends to sign at her 18th birthday, I got the idea
from my friend Caroline who made a beautiful pink on back in October for someone.
I used my new Bind-it-all machine that I got for Christmas. I used paper that was from a scrapaholix kit from last year,














I used my cricut to do the lettering, the
flower as of a gift take that i got on a bag at Christmas. Down the side where the wire
is I tided ribbons and black wool. Inside
the book i put 50 sheets of white paper, on
every other page i decorated them with
black flowers, ribbon, feather and black
rubons (not all on one page).



Hope you like what i have done, Well i may even put something else on later you never Know........

1 comment:

Pink Blossom Creations said...

lovely card you done there my dear...
the book turned out really well too... you must be pleased with what you have done.
They are both fab

caroline x x x