Friday 25 January 2008

New Years Resolutions

Did this layout last weekend at http://www.scrapangels.co.uk/ it is a new class that rebecca that owns the shop has started for this year it is called aan album through the year. It is to create a double-page spread for you ablum the class is once a month which means at the end of the year I should have 24 pages done.
January pages were to do with resolutions, soon the first page I wrote down what I would like to do this year.
1. De-clutter the house, 2. Read more books, 3. Get all my un-finished craft bits finished and do lots more scrapbooking, 4. Try and go on lots more walks on the moors and get fit, 5. Paint our bedroom and make it more Tranquil, Enjoy lots of weekends away in the van with peter, 7. Take part in the Race For Life at the eden project.
So at the end of the year I can look back and see what I have been able to do.

On the second page I put photo's to do with what my new year resolutions are, I still need to put two more photo's on a de-cluttering photo and a photo of our van.


Well will try and add something later but I have a scrapbooking class to get ready for tomorrow, If any ladies reading this and live in cornwall and want to come scrapbooking just let me know as I have classes every month in are local village hall (Lewannick) and always love to have new people coming along.

Well have a great day :~)

1 comment:

Pink Blossom Creations said...

love the layout
great colours you have used

caroline x