Tuesday 29 January 2008

OH NO I'VE BEEN TAGGED AGAIN!!!!!!!!

Hey guess what been tagged again by guess who caroline
1. You must post the rules before you give your answers.
2. You must list one fact about yourself for each beginning letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name.)
3. After you're tagged, you need to update your blog with your middle name and answers.
4. At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged & need to read your blog for the details.) Ok my middle name is GRETA...

Well my middle name is GRETA it was my nan's first name (father's mother)

G: Gardening the one thing that i hate so very lucky that have a husband that is in the business.

R: Rule need it all the time for my scrapbooking.

E: Emily daughter's first name.

T: Tea my favorite drink of the day.

A: Aaron middle son's name.

Now have to tag someone, well I am tagging Di

1 comment:

Pink Blossom Creations said...

well done its taken you all morning to finish these tag!!!!
Ha ha ha

Caroline x x