Tuesday 29 January 2008

Fairy!!!!

This layout I did last night it is of my daughter Emily, I just love this paper as I love fairies I just had to have it. The back ground paper is "once upon a time" fairy dust, I covered her name which is chipboard with "once upon a time" palace throne then put glossy accents on it. The words are from the "once upon a time" range, the words are Mischievous little pixie, Little princess, the little words say Beautiful, Princess and Fairy. I then put two flowers and crystals in the corner.

3 comments:

Pink Blossom Creations said...

Lovely Layout...
Lovely smile bless her, and shes not changed!!!!

caroline x

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Wow...I so love this...As always your work is terrific!!!

Kate said...

I have that paper but have brought myself to start on it yet! Lovely layout.