Tuesday 29 January 2008

I'VE BEEN TAGGED

I've been tagged by the lovely Caroline hope it doesn't make you fall asleep.

Five things I was doing 10 years ago.

*I went to Kuwait for three weeks to see my nephew a week after he was born.

*Moved to our lovely bungalow.

*Started childminding.

*spent a wonderful Christmas with all my family at mum and dad's new house in Selsey.

*Took children on first camping holiday.

Five things on my to do list

* De- clutter my House

* Take part in the race for life.

* Read more books.

* Go for more walks on the moors.

* Enjoy lots more weekends away with husband and dog in van.

Five things I will do when I am a millionaire

* Buy a large farm house will a few acres of land.

* Buy my children a house each.

* Help the rest of my family and friends.

* Give money to charities that mean a lot to me like cancer research Parkinson's and
also local charities.

* Take my husband to all the place that he has always wanted to go.

.Five things I will never wear again

* rara skirt.

* bikini (unless on holiday where no one knows me).

* boob tube.

* 6" heals (can't walk in them anymore).

* very very bright colours.

Five of my favourite toys

* My CAR (only passed my test last year 9 days before I was 40)

* My Cricut

* My bind-it-machine

* My crop-a-dile

* My phone (need to be able to talk to friends and family)

Five Banes of my existence

* People that cut you up when driving.

* People that phone you and want to sell double glazing, you tell them you have it so they try to sell you something else.

* when you go to buy shoes but not in your size so have to get children's ( I have size 2 or 3).

* Advert on t.v trying to sell you loans and they are on when children's programmes are on.

* When trying to do a scrapbook layout and it just won't work.


Now I have to tag someone so I am gonna go with Rachel

lousie and amandamagpie

4 comments:

Pink Blossom Creations said...

lots of intersting facts there....

caroline x

Mrs Mayne said...

Great answers Maeina! x

Mrs Mayne said...

Ooops Marina!! Hit wrong letter!! lol

All of my Todays said...

Mmmm thanks I think! I'll have to have a think about this one. x