Sunday 27 January 2008

Show of Sunday

Herspace-Myspace is show of Sunday

Well this is a layout that i did in my scrapbooking class the ladies were all getting on so didn't need my help so thought i would try and do a layout of my own.


The picture I have used is the only Halloween picture that i have and it is of my friends children (have none of my own children). For the layout I have used orange and black bazzil, striped doodlebug paper cut into stripes, Large Halloween rub on, two pumpkins stamped out onto orange bazzil then cut out and added Halloween brads, Halloween ribbon. The sticker are doodlebug.

Well will be back later with hopefully some more layouts :~)

4 comments:

Pink Blossom Creations said...

loving this layout. the lettering is fab... but i do so love halloween

Caroline x

cookcreateread said...

I love the font you've used on this LO! Great stuff :)

JACKIE M said...

Great Layout,I love halloween colours =0)

All of my Todays said...

Great LO, like Jackie I love the colours. x