Monday 29 October 2007

WINDOW

Herspace-myspace


Choose your favourite window in your house. Show the whole window, the curtains and window decoration.

This is my favourite window in our cottage,
it is in my kitchen it looks out on to the garden.
I am sorry if photo is a little dark and also it wasn't until I put it on computer that my husbands stepladders are in the back ground he has been painting the outside.
I love my kitchen scales they are old I got them at a car boot for 2 pounds (sorry pound sign not working on computer).
Pink Jug was given to me for Christmas from my daughter, plants are Cati, and some others that I can't remember what they are called not very good with names of plants if they look nice then i keep them even if they are weeds hahaha.
The thing at the front of the photo is called a fruit safe it has mesh so the flys can't get to the fruit. Well don't know what else can i say about this photo.

10 comments:

Diana said...

Great to see inside your home!!!

Kate said...

great pic i love the look of your little cornish cottage!!!

Bambi said...

nice one! i like cacti (^_^)

Pink Blossom Creations said...

I thought of your kitchen window when I saw HS:MS today its my favourite window...IN your house... but also in my house its my kitchen window but photo will be another day
Its a great photo x

Caroline x

Anonymous said...

ooh it's lovely to see this little piece of your cottage and all your fab things :D

Lynsey said...

Fab pic - your home seems like it has a lot of character.

Bobs said...

I love your window! It really is cottage-ey (I know that's not a word, but you know what I mean!!) and rural. Really lovely!

Anonymous said...

p.s. in answer to your question... the flowers under my window are very dark brown and cream :D

Hazel said...

Beautiful window photo.

All of my Todays said...

Wow what a beautiful window. x