Sunday 28 October 2007

We are friends

So this is SOS I am not quite sure what I am to show off but here goes..........



This is a photo of our cat called Milly and our puppy called Holly, we got Holly last December as a 9 week old puppy she is such a funny little thing. Milly is 6 years old we got her when she was 6 months old from a cat home she is a very quite cat just likes to sleep like most cat. When we got Holly, Milly didn't want to know so for the last 9 months they just stay away from each other until yeasterday and I was able to take this and many others.

7 comments:

Pink Blossom Creations said...

richard just too excited seeing holly . he knew who it was before the picture came up..
its a lovely photo of them both

caroline x

Anonymous said...

Awww aren't they just sweeties :D

Kate said...

how very cute!! xx

Bambi said...

awww, they look so comfy with each other

Mrs Mayne said...

Aww so cute!! Hope you don't mind but I've tagged you!! lol!!

All of my Todays said...

Aww they looks so cute together. Don't be fooled by my sons "tidy" room I just put everything in a pile out of shot ready for him to do when he gets home!! x

Lynsey said...

Number of LO's question:
I run the crops that I go to so I don't get alot done at the moment as I'm doing a bit of teaching. Have only just started to do some at home again, i'm a quick scrapper, so these lo's only take me about 30 mins. I'm home educating my dd who is 7 so it's nice to do something for me in the evening!!