Thursday 25 October 2007

HALLWAY



Herspace-Myspace

What hidden treasure or favourite spot do you just LOVE about your hallway?

Well I don't have a hallway so have taken a picture of my landing. The picture at the top is Called "and when did you last see your father?" by William Frederick Yeames I love this picture my sister and I brought it for our dad for Christmas about 7 years ago, when dad died 2 years ago mum gave it to me and it is pride of place on the top of the landing so everyone can see it. These are some of the many books that we have in our house.

6 comments:

Bambi said...

no wonder it's your favorite spot (^_^)

The Cook said...

Oooh, I love homes with lots of books everywhere! x

Pink Blossom Creations said...

great photo... where are all your other books ha ha

caroline x

Lynsey said...

You into books too, I'm addicted. Great shot. The letters are from Creative imaginations bare elements. I got mine from hobbycraft. I also have CREATE but haven't had the chance to do it yet. Hope you have one near you. xxxx

Lynsey said...

They cost about £11 I think. The create one was on offer for about £4. I used to go to Hayling Island as a child on holiday. xxxx

cassandra cusack said...

i love books, this is an awesome photo