Tuesday 30 October 2007

MY BED (Sorry mine and my husbands)



Bedroom
Do you have a fave spot or piece of furniture in your bedroom? Show us what you got!


This picture is of my bed which i just love, it is about 6ft x 6ft which is great as my husband is 6ft 3" (I'm only just 5ft). The bed is the only thing that i like about the bedroom at the moment there is red very dark red wood chip paper which is coming off in a next few weeks and new wardrobe coming. We have done other rooms in the cottage first but it is time that our room is done.

10 comments:

Diana said...

Love your patchwork quilt!!!

Bobs said...

That's a really comfy looking bed. Love the quilt!!

Bambi said...

nice big comfy bed (^_^)

The Cook said...

The quilt is really lovely and I wish we had a large bed - my OH is 6'8"! x

Kate said...

nice bed!! looks like u could get a good nights kip in there!!! xx

Anonymous said...

Wow what a huge bed and your quilt is gorgeous :)

Pink Blossom Creations said...

I am scaried of your bedroom!!! you can see through the gaps in floor boards.. mm what with my size and all!!

love the quilt though

Caroline x

Hazel said...

What a beautiful bed covering.

Louise said...

Looks very homey, great quilt cover
X

Jenga said...

Love the quilt - so homey :)