Monday 22 October 2007

At last I have a blog

Well after all the nagging that I have had I have done my blog, well Caroline has set it up for me a big thank you to her. :~) . The first picture that I have put is a layout that I did at her house this weekend. It is my daughter who is now 17 years old and just had her first driving lesson today, which she was very worried about because she thought that she may kill the driving instructor. Hahaha.
For the layout I have used a kit which I got from this weekends Scrapaholic Retreat.It contained white, light and dark pink bazzill card, A book of Arctic Frog papers called lilly pad Flower show papers 6x6 , an assortment of flowers, 3 cut scrolls (cut from the cricut). I added from my own stash the letters which are from Boxer Scrapbook, a button and some crystal sticker gems.

4 comments:

Pink Blossom Creations said...

thats a lovely LO sorry layout!!
So pleased your blog is up and running x

Caroline x

Mrs Mayne said...

Hi Marina! Great to see you have a blog now!! Fab LO !! I do hope you'll take part in some of the challenges over at Papertake weekly now!!!! lol!!! Hope your daughters driving lesson went well!! See you next time you're up!
X

Dawn Wheeler said...

Arrr cute layout ,hope your daughter had a good driving lesson Dawnx

simplyfairies said...

Stunning Layout love it....