Friday 26 October 2007

BATHROOM

Herspace-Myspace

Bathroom
Often a room used for convenience but have you a pretty little corner in your bathroom or something that you like about it?


Well took loads of photo's of my bathroom but was not happy with any apart from this one, it is a corner in bathroom just under the window. The pink duck was in my christmas stocking last year from my husband. The candles where a present for my 40th birthday in April they are so nice i just don't want to light them. The wicker ball is something I got years ago from Ikea.

14 comments:

sharon said...

The trouble is..when you havesuch nice candles I never want to use them..lol..like the little ducky too.x

Bobs said...

The candles and the wicker ball make a gorgeous arrangement!

That wee pink duckie is sooo cute!

Diana said...

Candles and the ball are so lovely together. Come on girl light them candles before they get dusty! Enjoy them LOL.

Bambi said...

the candles are very nice, i don't blame you (^_^)

Rach said...

The wicker ball is fab, lovely candles too xx

Jenga said...

I am so jealous - I can tell you have a "grown up" bathroom LOL mine is definately a kids room!! Great photo :)

The Cook said...

I'm glad it isn't just me that won't burn gorgeous candles! Yours are very lovely and the little pink duck is adorable. x

Lynsey said...

My kids would love the pink duck!!

Simone said...

great shot
Just having candles next to the bath tub doesn't do the trick though ;)
I like to use smaller cheap candles to burn 'em and the big nice ones just for the looks.

Gemma* said...

hee hee - love the pink duck :)

Louise said...

I love candles in the bathroom.... not that I seem to get the time for nice long baths anymore...LOL!

Anonymous said...

oooh lovely and how cute is your little pink duckie :D
Lovely special picture yesterday :D

Anonymous said...

I NEED pink duckie LOL

Mrs Mayne said...

AWWW A LICKLE PINK DUCK!!!!