Sunday 11 November 2007

SO SORRY

I am so sorry that I have not taken part in herspace-myspace for a few day

computer has been crashing on me every time I put the thing on, a few times

have wanted to through it across the room, I am now hoping that it has been

sorted (fingers crossed).




Well I have done my SHOW OF SUNDAY it is not anything of excitement but I just have to show of my new craft room, my husband has been wonderful and put new work surfaces for me I have nearly put ever thing back in there. The new floor is wonderful, as you can see from the photo's of how the room was at the beginning of the week to what it is like now. There are still odds and ends to go on the walls and a curtain to go round tumble dry that is still in there as no where else for it to go but with a curtain round it you will not know that it is there.




I am spending the day today Scrapbooking at a charity scrapbook day really looking forward to that as may catch up with my half finished projects. Went to a scrapbook class yesterday down at http://scrapangels.co.uk/ had great fun they are such a great group of ladies down there in St Agnes.




Well here is the Craft Room


Thanks for taking the time to come back and look at my blog I promise


that I will try and keep putting things on it. :~)

12 comments:

Diana said...

Oh your room looks great and so big! Enjoy your day scrapping.
Love Di

Jenga said...

I am jealous of your space!!

Gemma* said...

a whole room full of craft stuff, I'm sooo jealous - my craft space consists of a suitcase in the corner of the lounge!!!

sharon said...

oohh looks lovely your room..funny, I was having a nightmare day yesterday online also.x

Hazel said...

What a delightful crafting room. Hope your computer has really settled now.

Jen said...

oooh your craft room looks great, full of loveliness!

Pink Blossom Creations said...

oh my.. that is just heaps better.. love it lots... is there space for me in there too????

Caroline x x

My Paper World said...

Love your craft room! You have got so much stuff, Im very jealous!!!

Lynsey said...

Wow, what a great space. Very jealous!!

Bambi said...

wow! i wish i had the same (^_^) happy crafting in your new room!

Liz Armstrong said...

Oh I'm VERY jealous now! Your craft room is bigger than my bedroom I think!
Liz
xx

Mrs Mayne said...

Oooh this looks lurvly!! x