Tuesday 13 November 2007

SNIP



SNIP the word today on herspace-myspace
Snip to cut small quick strokes with scissors or shears.
I have used my pink snippers to cut the dead leaves of my peace lilly.


This is a christmas card and layout that i did last night.




This is a christmas card that I made last night.

Paper is from Provo Christmas Stack, holly punched out using woodware punch add glitter. Christmas stamp is Dovecraft clear stamp(christmas set) then image is from pink Petticoat.








This layout that I have done is off my nan and her sister taken in the 30's. The kit that I have used is one from a http:/www.scrapaholic.co.uk/ retreat.


I have used 7 Gypsies Pias and Reggio paper, black and white card stock, white bloomer flower with a Junkitz flower. The rubber stamp is a Heidi Swapp Fabulous stamp, the sister word is made out of mount board with glitter.

Still trying to think of questions for quiz on sunday so if you can think of any please please let me know.

13 comments:

Liz Armstrong said...

Lola Rose in earth tones. I really like it. It suits her : )
Liz
xx

sharon said...

Lovely work, I could do with a hell of a lot of snipping in my garden..but hey???(*shrugs*)...guess it will be there tomorrow..lol..x

Louise said...

great sisters LO, and I am impressed with the pink shears too
X

Casey said...

I love your Christmas card.

I have a ton of snipping to do too. Great take.

My Paper World said...

Love your work! Very cute card, the colours look great, and beautiful layout too, its a lovely photo!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Lovely card and layout love them .Dawnxx

Unknown said...

Lovely card and LO and great pic too.
Caz
x

Hazel said...

Lovely LO - beautiful photo. Great snip composition.

Charli said...

Love the snip pic and all your crafty makes!

Mrs Mayne said...

Lovely card Marina! Might see you at some point over the weekend! If not I'll catch up with you next time! Have fun with your stamps! :)

Diana said...

Great shots today. I especeially like the layout!

Angela said...

Beautiful photo! I love the card too :-)

Lynsey said...

Fantastic LO. Fab shots too. Just drooling over your papers!!