Monday 12 November 2007

Monday's herspace-myspace





Almost
Not quite or very nearly, show us 'almost' in your space.







Well this an almost a job that husband has not quite finished but will do very soon (that is what he has said) but i can not get cross because he has done my craft room.


Had a great day yesterday cropping with some lovely ladies it was a Charity Craft Day in aid of the Children's Hospice South West. We had lunch provided which was wonderful there was a raffle and I WON a prize



was really please what a great prize. Then when got home in the evening went to pub for the quiz which i was then in the winning team we got 37 out of 40 not to bad, I now have to do the questions for next sunday so if any of you can think of a question then please let me know, but will have to have the answer (hahaha).

Well l have to go but will put layouts on blog tonight.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohh..looks fab.

Caz
x

maz said...

That looks like one of those annoying little jobs that doesn't get finished! (in our house anyway!)
I'm very jealous of your craft room ...

My Paper World said...

Your prize looks great! I cant wait to see what you make with it!

All of my Todays said...

Ooo we have lots of those almost jobs here too! Great take on the word. x

Jenga said...

Well done on the double win! Hope that job gets finished!!

Louise said...

oh I have a DH that has a lot of 'almost' finished jobs...LOL!!! It's got to bea man thing
X

Angela said...

Oh yes, we have 'almosts' like that in our house too!

Great take on todays word.

Hazel said...

Yay for winning the prize - looks good. Great shot today.