Thursday 1 November 2007

MY FRIDGE

Fridge
Inside or out - what is your fridge like?

Well this is my fridge nothing exciting...... It has loads
of magnets on it which have all been given to me by my
friends and family. The pictures on there have been drawn by my niece who is 7 she is just an angel. The postcard at the top is the church at a place near Selsey, West Sussex called Church Norton. I have a magnet oh sorry that i did buy myself it has a saying on it " my husband lets me have a much craft stuff that i can hide" I love those words hahaha


Sorry No post tomorrow or Saturday will do catch up on sunday my best friend is getting married. Will add a few layout and craft bit's later.


Have great weekend Ladies :~)

6 comments:

Hazel said...

Lovely to have such precious pictures on the fridge door. Enjoy the wedding.

Lynsey said...

How are you doing? Fab shot of you fridge. Thank you for sharing. You have been tagged - details are on my blog!!

Bobs said...

Oh dear - I've tagged you too! lol

Simone said...

tagging you too =)
so you can get away with just doing it once ;)
It's soo hard to find somebody who's tag-free...

Anonymous said...

thanks for comments,Terrie bx

Pink Blossom Creations said...

looks a good fridge with lots of bits onit

Caroline x