Tuesday 6 November 2007

CATCH UP

SOS (Sunday 4th November 2007)
We know you have some wonderful snaps to share, let's see them.



Well show off sunday is a picture of my son and myself on his wedding day in August,

I love this photo of him and myself it was a wonderful day and i was a very proud mum.



SPS (Saturday 3rd November 2007)
Time to share your loveliness.




Sorry no photo for today's as forgot to take one on saturday and as I am playing catch up today I throught it would be naughty to take one today. (hahaha)





GARDEN (friday 2nd November 2007)
Is there a little corner tucked away for your escape? Do you have a favourite plant or some garden furniture that you are fond of?









I love this chimney it is out the front of are cottage with one of my favourite plants HEATHER, the reason that i like heather it is an all round plant. Don't have a lot of plants in my garden husband has been out gardening and all bulbs are in for the winter.

No comments: